I don't have anything revolutionary to say.  Nothing profound, anyway.  Go ahead, stop reading.  


I know that the blogging world has quickly become a forum where people think that everything they say is valid and important.  I have little to say that will make a difference, and I don't anticipate it to.  I vacillated back and forth on the decision of whether or not to make this blog for months.  It felt self-centered, like I was expecting people to care what I think.  They probably don't, and they have good reason not to.  

But, upon the urging of some, I decided just to do it.  I keep a rather thorough journal, in addition to myriad lists and notes on my computer detailing random thoughts I've had, funny things I've heard, and the crazy dreams I remember, so I didn't think anyone would care if I shared those or not.  I mean, I think my thoughts are interesting, but then again, I'm also the funniest person I know.  However, on the rare possibility that anyone cares about my inner monologues, my silly analogies about dating, or just a little recap of my awkward attempts at social interactions outside the fictitious relationships I have with Matthew Crawley and Ted Mosby, here's this. 

Note: as long as I begin with a disclaimer about the pointlessness of this aimless blog, agreeing that I recognize how self-indulgent it is to begin with, you can't blame me for being pointless and self-indulgent.  Because I already know, and I told you I know.

Also, I don't expect any more than 4 people to actually read this. 

Comments

Popular Posts