Brandon Alphonso Festus Fordham

My egotistical brother-in-law (aka my BIL, if you will) wouldn't stop yammering on about how he needed his own blog post.  So here it is, BAFF-BAFF.  


Sorry about that picture -- he can't help it.  I can't think of anything nice to say about him, so I will just report some facts.  
  1. He is a man and he is bald-headed.  
  2. His most redeeming quality is that he is married to my entirely rad sister.  
  3. His nicknames for me include: Chupie, Catheter, Foley, Uncle Beep, Beep, and (my personal favorite), Beepyhead.  
  4. His mom called me today to say that of all her bald-headed children attending medical school, B-Money (B$) is her least favorite.  Ouch.  
  5. He smells like beef and guilt.  
And now it comes to the toss-up.  The tie-breaker.  BIL #1 vs. BIL #2.  Here goes.  

BIL#1 -- the aforementioned B-Money:

PROS:
  • I guess his son is a little bit cute.  
CONS:
  • Emily has to look at him everyday
  • He thinks I'm going to marry a tiny Puerto Rican man with a peg leg, and has already nicknamed him "Stumpy"
  • He eats all of the Cheez-Its

BIL #2 -- B-Swizzle:

PROS:
  • He's super funny and listens when I tell him my feelings and my dreams
  • He buys me dinner and pays for my movie tickets
  • He took me on a Ferris Wheel
  • His mom and I are essentially best friends
  • He's really enthusiastic and shares my penchant for over-reacting on occasion
  • He has such a good laugh
  • He comments on my blog posts more than anyone else
CONS:
  •   He is the benchmark to which I hold every man who could possibly be marriage material, and no one measures up.  

So.....I guess it's pretty clear who wins....It's really all about the math. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for referring to me as "rad" which I sooo am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we are besties!

    P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! We should talk more often :)

      Delete
  3. Does BIL really stand for brother-in-law? Or is it bald-in-law? Because I am really trying to hold on to what I've got left here and I would appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't even think of that! I may have to start using it instead. But I do support what hair you currently have. For the follicles!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, looks like a decade of chin exercises did wonders for B-Swizzle. Too bad there isn’t remedy for being bald and smelling beefy.

    I hope you find the peg-legged Puerto Rican made that you deserve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts