Schoolwork

While BYU (according to Facebook statuses) is mired knee-deep in finals week, studying, and procrastinated papers, I can't help but miss it just a teensy tiny bit.  So that's dorky, whatever.  (Confession: I found myself mulling over the idea of writing a research paper "for fun" because I missed it. Maybe later.)  While I don't have finals to study for, I am still in school -- I mean, the other day we had a test on pie. Except that it was super easy, so it doesn't really compare.  So while I don't have projects or theses to show for my efforts, this is what I've been up to for the last three months: 

Comments

  1. YUM! That is my kind of schoolwork. I feel like the older I get, the longer my list of things to go back to school for grows. I'll probably spend my retirement in various colleges. And I'm with you--writing papers is SO SATISFYING. I miss that release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So talented! You’re going to make one lucky man very fat one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts