Twitter Drafts

I never wish I could use the Imperius Curse on other people as much as I do when I'm driving. 

Grammys vs. CES Devotional? The Bachelor vs FHE? #mormonprobs

My bank keeps taking money out of my account to penalize me for not having enough money.  This seems counter-productive. 

When people try to relate really specific spiritual experiences in a talk/lesson without giving any specifics. #FastSunday

I've fallen in with audiobooks.  Doctor Octopus from the 2nd Tobey Maguire Spider-man is reading me "Treasure Island."  He does a thrillingly convincing pirate voice.

What is the proper etiquette when it comes to complimenting strangers on their mustaches?

Why don't they make savory/garlic-scented candles?  Or is that just called cooking?

Whenever a character dies in a movie, I try to see if I can stay still for as long as the actor has to on-screen.

The other day I found myself humming the “Umbrellas of Cherbourg” theme while I worked.  I quickly stopped when I realized it made me feel like a Disney princess. 

They installed security cameras EVERYWHERE  at work this week.  Hello, I thought this was 2013, not 1984.

If you look in my mirror at just the right angle, it makes you look like an anime character.   It was $7.

Sometimes when I'm meeting people, they mistake "pastry school" for "PhD school."  And then we have 2 different conversations.

It's Sunday afternoon.  I'm going to nap so hard it'll make my bedtime jealous.

I hope the guy next to me in Sunday School realizes that my spirituality is directly correlated with how colorfully my scriptures are marked.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with #4. Drives me crazy!! If you're not going to tell us what you're talking about, don't talk about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing when someone dies in a movie. I find myself holding my breath so no one can see me breathing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts