23/25


Or maybe a tank top and a misting fan. 

Thanks for all the birthday love, little crickets.  This was the first year I was unable to celebrate with family, which was different, but getting all that attention helped.  And now I'm 23, which is appropriate, since it's the middle-child of the first five years of my 20's.  Just like I'm the middle child of my family. 

  1. early morning birthday goodies and gift cards
  2. sprinkled doughnuts for breakfast
  3. plating poached pears
  4. silly song texts from Daddio
  1. cheery bouquet from M&D
  2. blueberry banana bread bear-faced smilies
  3. my induction into womanhood
  4. birthday night activity
  1. actually doing my hair on a weekday
  2. new DS book
  3. ode
  4. most delicious birthday bundt c/o L&B&D

Comments

  1. Sorry we didn't send you anything cute . . . and our card was super late. We will do better next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts