Today, I:

  • didn't even talk to anyone or about anything until 8:30 this evening [sublime]
  • finished reading my book
  • cleaned our apartment like unto Monica Gellar's
  • ate waffles and popcorn
  • made a dress
  • watched too much Netflix
      • how adorable is Tim Robbins, though? I mean, really.
  • made butterscotch cookies
      • ate cookie dough for dinner
      • who needs a boyfriend when browned butter exists??
  • wore a hoodie even though it's summertime in the desert
  • didn't change out of my exercise clothes all day
  • didn't take off last-night's makeup 
  • watched Lord of the Rings for the first time in maybe 8 years
      • forgot how much I love Merry and Pippin
      • just want to ride a horse while wearing a cloak, is all
      • have the hots for Liv Tyler's elvish dad

So...yeah, I'd say that over here we've been pretty productive.  We (I) didn't get married today or even go see World War Z like everyone else did, but read that part about the hoodie again. (Disclaimer: I was invited to things...I just preferred my own company.)

Reppin' the single life, bro.  
It's like, why even fall in love when you can just fall asleep instead? 

Comments

Popular Posts