Kitty K and LauraBabes take on the town

By storm. By Zurkon Archimedes. And by horse. 

The most accurate documentation of LB's visit is through our combined phone photos. Phontos.  



Using her body to make my initial, in honor of me and my name and my apartment

We took Emily with us everywhere we went.  She was surprisingly quiet.

Phoenix has an excitingly sophisticated food scene.  No matter.  Laura will request Schlotzsky's anyways.
Horse bums!


We took a scenic little trot through the desert on our horse buddies and, as evidenced, it was VERY exciting.

And then we jumped and jumped and jumped around in a trampoline room I've only envisioned in my dreams.





Ice cream sundeeees at a quaint little soda shop in the heart of Old Town

And cactus tacos with the ramshackle Two Hippies 

Not pictured: naps, Little Miss Sunshine, waffles, shopping at Target and inadvertently buying the exact same shirt, mango sorbet, Parks and Recreation recaps, Frank Lloyd Wright's house, brunch at LGO, the Bachelorette finale, pizza, and then discovering Chris' Vine feed and laughing at this  til we cried.  

And of course, thanks Poundy Roundy for the antics.  

And on an unrelated note, I've been making lotsa food lately.  Like THIS MUCH FOOD.  
Like things that aren't baked goods.  
I mean, why haven't we all been eating more green beans this whole time? Hello????
 

And then I attempted macarons for the fifth time, and was about 47% successful. 
 [captain crunch cookies with a cookie dough filling]  
They say that the 3rd time is the charm, but I already missed it, so how 'bout we double it and call it good on my sixth go-around?
Fingers crossed.  

Comments

  1. FINALLY. I wondered when you were going to post about my visit.

    1) It was ORCHARD PEACH sorbet, not mango.

    2) I miss you.

    3) At least the macarons look right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts