HALLELUJAH

I quit my job today.  


And I feel really, really good about it.  

So now I'm unemployed and I have little/no idea what I'll be doing in three months, but I don't even care.   

"Phoebe, do you have a Plan?"
"Plan? I don't even have a "pl!"  

Instead of getting up at 4:08 every morning, standing for 8 hours straight, and wearing really ugly pants, I'm going to:
Travel! 
Be with friendsies from college! 
Go home for the first time in a year! 
Squeeze on my nephews! 
And do a whole lotta nothing.

Working at the bakery was definitely a learning experience I'm grateful for and there are even a couple people I'll miss.  And while they did throw me a super cute surprise farewell party with lots of bruschetta and cake...the time has come to move on to bigger and better things. 

Which is really just code for
  • Disneyland
  • Utah
  • Graduation
  • Tennesseeeeeeeeeee

It's like, "Hey.  The rest of 2013.  Come at me, bro." 




Comments

Popular Posts