And this little piggy ugly cried all the way home

Provided that "home" is Arizona?  Still figuring that bit out. 
May I please have more than one home, though? Like 68% TN and 32% AZ?

Because all of my clothes are here, but my family and my harp are there. 



Anyhow.  I'm back.  Conflicted, but back. 

Pro (about being here and not there): Our lemon tree is magnificent -- all the winter citrus!
Con: I miss my family. 

Pro: Our carpets were cleaned while I was gone. 
Con: My family is pretty great.  

Pro: My car!
Con: Those nephews.

Obviously, it's a little unbalanced, even though the carpets do look really good.  
I already miss everyone fiercely, and this might have been the hardest goodbye since I left for college.   

So, to fuel my nostalgia for home, here are a few tidbits from our visit to Casey Jones Village, our FREEZING (despite what Christopher's shorts may imply) trip to the Memphis Zoo (that panda!!),  and a little peek at the baby shower we threw for Laurababes and her babe.  

Pro: High-speed internet.
Con: Love everyone, miss everyone, and am suffering from feelings. 

Pro: 60 degrees in January.
Con: My twin bed.

Comments

  1. Chris' T-Rex impression was the highlight of my day . . . and then I saw my fatty face at the end. Cameras hate me : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camera flashes never make anyone look flattering :/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts