Monday Not-So-Funday

1. Not being in school anymore = not getting random days off during January and February to celebrate important historical male figures.   

BUT, seeing as it IS President's Day:
Which President is the least guilty?  Lincoln.  He's in a cent ;)  

2. Today I almost fainted during a meeting at work.  Unfun.  

3. I accidentally stole the keys of someone I visit teach. Riddling people's lives with panic and stress and, well, inadvertent thieving is basically the opposite purpose of visiting teaching, so....not very fun. 

4. TAXES.  Can I just say: I DON'T UNDERSTAND!  Basically, I made very little money last year working in a kitchen and going to school full-time.  And STILL, I ended up paying the government an additional $543 that I earned with literal blood and sweat, which I thought I would be getting back in returns to pay off credit cards and buy cake plates.  Majorly. Disgruntled. Over Here. (MAJORLY!)

5. I read "The Fault in our Stars" this weekend, and as a result, both existentially and reading-wise, I'm just kind of like, "Okay. Now, what?"

So, doughnuts for dinner and The Bachelor instead of FHE, yes?

And for anyone else struggling with a Monday Not-So-Funday, go ahead and take an award. 
Today was hard, and you deserve the recognition.  



You know what you also deserve?
Dinner Doughnuts.

Comments

  1. I haven't been able to get into a book since I finished The Fault in Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to get into a book since I finished The Fault in Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the left the house today award! . . . . and that's the only one. Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts