The One Where I Have Six Types of Buttercream in my Fridge And It's Not That Unusual


Chocolate-covered Oreos 


Chocolate-covered strawberries


Aaaaaand chocolate-covered brownies.  All of it, everything, dipped in the chocolate.  


Grasshopper cupcakes: chocolate cake filled with mint chocolate ganache, topped with mint buttercream, ganache, and mini chocolate chips 


Gumpaste magnolias: these bad boys took about 3 days to complete. 
I made 6 big flowers, kept company by Netflix and the likes of Leo DiCap, James McAvoy, and Jim Sturgess.  The usual gang.  


White Almond Sour Cream Cake with Almond Buttercream
 

Believe it or not: my first ever cake pops, courtesy of that leftover wedding cake

I promise I've made so many other things since Valentine's day, in between SPD and now, Easter.  But not everything is all that photogenic.  I can tell you how good those chewy butterscotch coconut chocolate chip cookies were, as well as the white chocolate Ritz cracker oatmeal cookies, but no matter how much I rhapsodize, they'll always look a little underwhelming.  So that's why here are only some of the cuties. 

Comments

Popular Posts