Are Cheetos My Valentine??

I was almost just accidentally delivered a pizza.  That really could have been something special. 



I would say that pizza is my valentine this year, but apparently not, confused delivery guy!  
Maybe Utah will be my valentine this weekend.  
Or Netflix. 
Cheetos? 
Or maybe Chris Evans? Yes, that's it.  Chris Evans is ALWAYS my valentine. 
Ohhhh but then that doesn't leave enough room for these little cookies. 



They're definitely time and labor intensive, not gonna lie, but LOOK HOW CUTE.  I'll spend the better part of a Saturday watching Downton Abbey and flooding sugar cookies with royal icing if it's in the name of cuteness.  You can quote me on that. 



I stand by the queen of sugar cookies for my cookie cut-out and royal icing recipes, and then nothing more than a trusty toothpick and my squeeze bottles for some cute Valentine's pinspiration





And so while I may be spending my Valentine's weekend in Utah this year, eating Cheetos and watching Netflix with Chris Evans or whatever, I still wanted to share the love, so I made a batch of silly homemade cards for my friends and family.  If you're close enough to me to know how many teeth I've had pulled, well, look for one of these coming your way!!!


Oh, and just in case my Pennsylvanians were wondering: this is what Phoenix looks like in February.  Roommate and I have taken to nighttime walks around our nearby park, occasionally rolling down hills or racing up them, kissing statues, and grooving to the beats of a nearby drum circle, all the while it's 78 degrees and looks like this.  All in a night's walk, we say. 



(Could you just DIEEEEEE over all this leather? I mean, at $15/yd, probably so, but still.  Heart-eyes.)  
I'm THIS excited about all the wholesale fabric stores in the 'hood and I can't wait to make even more summer dressies.  [But not out of leather.]



Oh, and then.  I was out grocery shopping the other day when I looked down and realized that I'm at that point in my cold where I'm not only carting around a tub of hummus (??) in my purse, but an entire full-sized bottle of cold medicine. Boy Scout's motto, apparently. 



So what if I can't stop coughing and my voice sounds like a mountain goat? Chris Evans is my valentine.  #immeasurablyblessed #ilovemystory

Comments

  1. I am very excited about these valentines. Look for one from us! I'm sure it's trundling your way right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized I haven't read your blog this whole year! I start looking at my blogs and inevitably get interrupted by a child wanting milk, or to be wiped. So I got to catch up today. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts